Join the Datarati team
Marketing Automation Specialist Jobs
Solution Architect – Marketing Automation
A Datarati Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position to our customers and within the organisation. The SA is responsible for attaining customer business and technical requirements and architecting a comprehensive solution. SA resources are experienced customer consultants with strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge.
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Manages customer communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Develops detailed configuration specifications documentation targeted to technical consultants.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design
- Validates solutions after built and provides solution walkthrough with customer. Guides customer through solution deployment.
- Participates in pre-sales project scoping activities consisting of (but not limited to):
- Requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation.
- Project resource and delivery timeframe estimates.
- Client discovery and requirement meetings.
- From time-to-time the SA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects.
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations.
- Works with internal and off-shore teams, command project technical executions to ensure that all deliverables are delivered on time with quality and best practice.
- Experience in collaboration and project execution with off-shore development team
For more information, please visit: https://datarati.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
Regional Technology Practice Manager
A Technology Practice Manager at Datarati plays a crucial role in developing innovative solutions for complex technical and digital marketing requirements, but also to build and manage a team of technical consultants to support the delivery of projects. You will be responsible for the end-to-end technical delivery by your Solution Architects who report directly to you from discovery, design, build, test, to deploy, and be accountable for the quality of solution before it is presented to the customer. This role collaborates with Customer Experience Team, Delivery Team, Operations Team, Sales Team, as well as prospective and existing customers. Meeting with C-level, Director-level, management-level and user-level customer contacts, the Solution Architect must be able to easily adapt to each type of conversation, whether it’s strategic and high-level, or highly detailed and technical.
As a Technology Practice Manager, reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be the lead of multiple local Sprint Teams that is managed by a Solution Architect which have ownership to hire, train, and develop their own team members; Technical Architects and Marketing Automation Specialists.
The highly respected role of the Technology Practice Manager is seen as the voice of reason (and realism), and generally focuses on the following key areas:
- Solution Design: Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to digital marketing, to then develop a solution and roadmap for the success of the customer.
- Technical Execution: Work closely with all the local Sprint Teams (Solution Architects, Technical Architects, Marketing Automation Specialists) to execute the technical solution based on your Solution Design.
- Test: Any technical solution delivered to the client is the responsibility of the Solution Architect, and ultimately the Technology Practice Manager, hence they will be responsible for full end-to-end testing before presenting to customer for UAT.
- Team Management and Training: Not only will you perform end-user training for customers, you will be responsible for training and developing your Sprint team members (Solution Architects, Technical Architects, Marketing Automation Specialists) and also other Datarati employees.
- Live on the Bleeding Edge: Stay up-to-date on product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news. Sounds easy, it’s not.
For more information, please visit: https://datarati.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
Senior App Developer
As a Senior App Developer, reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be the lead of multiple local scrum teams. Working with a Solution Architect, you will take ownership to hire, train, and develop team your team members; Technical Architects and Marketing Automation Specialists. The highly respected role of the Senior App Developer focuses on the following key areas:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with React Native, Redux and related concepts
- Ability to write a React Native app for both Android and iOS
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Collaborate with designers to build pixel-perfect, detail-oriented interfaces
For more information, please visit: https://datarati.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24